Virtual Weekly Race Series
Let’s get stronger #togetherathome! Join us for a free virtual race series by walking, jogging, or running a 5K and then submitting your time to Roxana at RSinisterra@memorialparkconservancy.org.
We encourage you to run in your neighborhood and help #stopthespread. We’re in this together!
This week’s race:
Hurry up and end! 5K: April 17 – April 23
How to participate:
1. RSVP on our Facebook event page (click here).
2. Walk outside your door and start running, walking, or jogging.
3. Each race will last 7 days, allowing you to run, walk, or jog as much as you want.
4. Keep your 5K times and email the best one to Roxana at RSinisterra@memorialparkconservancy.org on April 23rd by 5:00 p.m. We’re on the honor system!
5. Include your category (run, walk, jog) in your email to Roxana.
6. Please practice #solorunning (We want to see your race! Tag us or use the #yourmemorialpark hashtag when posting your pictures.)
7. Awards will be given to the top male and top female per race category, per race, per week. No repeat winners, but you are encouraged to continue to participate for fun and spread the word!
8. Get your kids involved in the fun, too! An award will be given to every participant who is 12 and under.
The Virtual 5K Series
We’re still social distancing 5K: April 24 – April 30
Who would’ve thought? 5K: May 1 – May 7